To ensure optimal, professional frontline service at the Reception area, as well as assisting with general administration requirements. To coordinate the general workers and the maintenance of the building.
1) Responsible for Switchboard Operation and frontline office service:
· Operate the switchboard and the reception desk
· Manage the meeting rooms in the building
· Operate the telephonic systems effectively ( Bitco and Queue Matrix)
· Report on Bitco and Queue Metrics
· Ensure that visitors are welcomed with first class service.
· Ensure that all internal and external communication is done with accuracy and professionalism
· Train the “stand-in” receptionist/s
2) Responsible for the maintenance of the building:
· Inspect all areas of the building to ensure the highest standards are maintained – cleanliness, maintenance replacing hygiene materials.
· Evaluate the maintenance of the building and the general housekeeping.
· Coordinating a team of five(5) General worker employees
· Coordinate the cleaning, waste disposal and parking of each site
· Manage the budgets and record keeping of all payments made.
Education and Experience:
· Matric/Grade 12
· Full computer literacy in Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel and database systems
· Driver’s License preferable
· Previous work experience as a receptionist
· Tertiary education in Admin or any other relevant qualification.
· Well Spoken and friendly
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent listening and comprehension skills
· Confident and professional demeanor
· Resilient to Pressure and ability to manage stress
· Strong customer service orientation ( Internal and External)
· Assertive, focused and disciplined
· Target/results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent at problem solving and multi-tasking
· Flexible and innovative with a desire to improve the status quo
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Outgoing personality
- Provident Fund
- Admed Gap
- Discovery Medical Aid