Maersk, a leader in shipping and global trade is offering 20 young unemployed, enthusiastic, energetic persons a unique and exciting opportunity to obtain a nationally recognised qualification and gain valuable working experience whilst earning a monthly stipend. After completing the 12 months learnership programme, the learner will receive a National Certificate in Contact Centre Support NQF LEVEL 2. The opportunity is based in Cape Town.
- A structured learning programme during which the learner spends time attending learning theory in class, and time learning practical skills in the workplace.
- Upon successful completion of the Programme, Learners receive a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework. Such a qualification is designed to provide not only technical and work-specific skills, but life skills such as communication and teamwork.
- In this specific learnership, each learner will be paid a learner allowance for a period of 12 months.
- Appropriate workplace facilities and opportunities for training and job rotation.
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring in the workplace.
- Opportunities for learners to attend off-the-job classroom training sessions.
Who we are looking for
- Must be unemployed
- Youth between the ages of 20 – 35
- Previously disadvantaged from the designated group (Black, Coloured, Indians males and females; and white females
- Preference for People with disabilities
- Not participating in any other learnership
- Hold a Grade 12 Matric Certificate or equivalent
- Be available for interviews during October 2017
- Be able to start a learnership on 1 November 2017
- Be motivated to be educated and developed
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to self-study and complete assignments
- Good attitude and aptitude skills
- Critical, Analytical thinking skills
How to apply
Applications close on 04 October 2017. Click here to apply online