Investec Investment ManagementServices (IMS) invite all final and honours year students studying Financial Planning, or who enjoys Financial Planning, to apply for our IMS Graduate Programme, AIM. This two-year opportunity will offer you structured on-the-job learning, technical industry training as well as professional development.
During the programme, you will be exposed to the end investor and financial advisor servicing areas within IMS. Within the last three months of the programme, you will be seconded to a financial advisor’s practice. The programme will be based in Johannesburg for the full 2 years. As part of the graduate programme you will be required to work towards becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional.
Investec Asset Management is an independently managed global asset manager within the Investec Group, which is listed in both London and Johannesburg.
AIM is open to students who:
- Are passionate about a career in the financial planning industry
- Are completing or have completed a Financial Planning degree or who have a keen interest in Financial Planning
- Have demonstrated academic excellence with an average of 60% achieved in all subjects at university
- Have achieved a minimum 65% pass in English and Core Mathematics in Grade 12
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Participate in sporting and/or cultural activities
- Have graduated within the last 2 years
Please ensure that all the following documentation accompany your application in order to be considered:
- A copy of your South African ID
- A copy of your Grade 12 results
- A copy of full academic transcripts for all years
How to apply
Closing date is 22 September 2017. Click here to apply online