Apprenticeship Programme at Tshwane Rapid Transit.
Tshwane Rapid Transit, a leading passenger transportation company based in Pretoria and responsible for the bus operations services (BRT) within the City of Tshwane and the surrounding areas, is seeking Apprentices to join their company on 36 months training programme. Successful candidates shall be offered a stipend.
Apprentices shall be trained in the following disciplines:
- Diesel and Natural Compressed Gas
- Auto Electrical
- Body building and panel beating
- Spray painting
- N4 in Engineering studies (Mathematics and Engineering Science)
- Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (Average of no less than 60%) and Physical Science (Average of no less than 60%)
- Ability to read, write and converse in English.
- Not older than 35
- Reside in the Tshwane area
- Physically and mentally to do the work.
- No criminal record.
- Willing to enter into an apprenticeship learnership contract.
- Willing to enter into a performance evaluation contract.
- Willing to travel to training facilities and sleep out when so required.
Successful candidates shall be offered training and a monthly stipend. All candidates should note that at the end of the programme there is no obligation for the company to consider employment.
How to apply
Application letters, including a comprehensive CV, copy of qualification and copy of driver’s license should be addressed Human Resources and be submitted on or before the closing date Thursday, 29 June 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 2 (two) months of this advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Via – Tshwane Rapid Transit