Students from current * FEDHASA Cape member Training Institutions, who are busy with their hospitality studies and who have successfully completed their second year of studies and who are entering or have entered their final year of studies to apply for this bursary.
Trainees currently in the employ of * FEDHASA Cape member establishments, who have successfully completed their 2nd year of studies and who are entering or have entered their final year of studies to apply for this bursary
Please forward to your Staff, Students and/or Trainees.
(* FEDHASA Cape includes the Western- & Northern Cape Provinces.)
Requirements for Applicants:
Applicants must demonstrate a serious and passionate interest in pursuing a career in the hospitality industry and provide:
- Proof that they have successfully completed their second (2nd) year of studies or on your way to your final year
- Your Academic Performance (your marks)
- Application should be accompanied by a Recommendation from applicant’s lecturer or teacher
- Supply a Letter of Motivation why they apply for this bursary
- Supporting evidence of financial challenges that could affect continued study opportunities
- Completed Application Form attached
- Copy of applicant’s CV
- Applicants need to be S.A. citizens
Conditions of the Bursary:
These funds are to cover the costs of the student’s tuition fees, and the recipient is therefore the College/Training Institution/ Training Provider.
In event of the recipient of the bursary NOT completing his/her studies, FEDHASA Cape has the right to ask the College or Training Provider to refund the money and/or give it to another deserving student from the list of nominations and identified by FEDHASA Cape
The College or Employer to report to FEDHASA on the progress of the student twice during his/her studies.
(Ideally during June & December of each year.)
The total value of the bursary this year is R100, 000.00.
HOW TO APPLY
To complete Application Form and return it, with the above Requirements to:
email@example.com / fax: 021 552 3466 to reach us not later than noon on Thursday 31st August 2017.
The Bursary Committee will call all short list candidates for an interview during September and the recipient/-s will be announced shortly thereafter.