Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd is a municipal entity owned by the City of Johannesburg. Its core purpose is to provide water and sanitation services to approximately 5.3 million people. Johannesburg Water will ensure that the selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant and in line with the company’s EE plan.
Johannesburg Water is offering a one year Internship Programme in the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain – National Diploma in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or B Com Degree (2 Positions)
- Wastewater Treatment Works – BSc with Biochemistry, Chemistry or Microbiology or a B Tech in Wastewater (1 Position)
- Microbiology – BSc Microbiology or S4 Microbiology or S4 Biotechnology (1 Position)
- Chemistry – BSc Chemistry or S4 in Analytical Chemistry (6 Positions)
- Stakeholder Relations – Degree in Public Administration (1 Position)
- Communication & Marketing – Degree or National Diploma in Communication (1 Position)
- Civil Engineering – S4 Civil Engineering preferable with P1 & P2 completed (1 Position)
To qualify, applicants must have completed their qualification within the last five years and be under the age of 30.
The purpose of the internships is to:
- Empower youth with the necessary skills to ensure that they become marketable
- Create an opportunity for students who have completed their studies to familiarize themselves with the working environment and gain practical experience
- Increase the awareness among young people of the job and career opportunities at Johannesburg Water.
Johannesburg Water will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant and in line with its EE plan.
For these internship positions, preference will be given to females and persons with disabilities.
How to apply
Via – Joburg Water